If you want to change the username and password of your Netgear range extender then this article is much relevant for your query. We had tried to explain the procedure for the same in an elaborative manner as possible. Hope this article will help you in a great way.
Changing the username and password of Netgear WiFi range extender is too easy. All you have to do is to follow various steps as given below:
1. Open a web browser on WiFi device which is connected with the extended network. This device can be a laptop, computer, mobile, etc.
- Now enter www.mywifiext.net in the address bar of the web browser. You can also write 192.168.1.250 instead of www.mywifiext.net. Then press enter.
- Then you will be prompted to the window where you have to enter your email address and password.
- Now do hit on Menu icon.
- In this firstly select Settings and then Password Settings.
- The window will appear in which you can enter your new username in the New User Name field.
- Enter the password you want to assign in the New Password field. Re-enter the new password in verify password field.
- You can choose questions and answers from the list.
- Now click on the SAVE button and by this, your username and password get changed. Now next time when you want to login into Netgear range extender then you need to enter these new usernames and password for the same.
We hope you have successfully changed the username and password of your Netgear device. But in case you are still struggling to do so, then you are highly recommended to visit Netgear’s official website for further information.